- Boston, MA – June 7. Register here.
- Washington, DC – July 18. Register here.
- Denver, CO – Coming soon.
- Tampa, FL – Coming soon.
- Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC – Coming soon.
- Pacific Northwest Social Marketing Association events.
Ask the Expert Webinars
Join a live Q&A session with an experienced social marketing professional. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain valuable insights and improve your social marketing knowledge base.
- Expert: Nancy Lee, has more than 30 years of social marketing, and has worked with numerous institutions and helped to develop many behavior change campaigns.
- Date: May 22, 2017
- Time: 12:00-1:30 p.m. ET Register here. Note: This is event is only open to current SMANA members.
The International Social Marketing Association (iSMA) webinar series provides timely, widely relevant and ‘newsworthy’ information on evidence-based social marketing advances and resources worldwide. Learn more here.
Get involved with building SMANA by joining a committee.
External Affairs Committee
Committee Chair: Molly Costello, Intern: Nicole Suarez (Contact committee)
The External Affairs Committee manages the social marketing listerv, creates our newsletter, develops our online presence, supports SMANA at industry conferences, educates others about social marketing and more.
Committee Chair: Vacant, Intern: Marie Dessanti (Contact committee)
The Program Committee develops unique and valuable programs designed to enhance your SMANA membership experience and build your skillset. The committee is working on projects such as Healthy People 2020, planning networking events or leading Ask the Expert webinars.
The listserv is managed by the Social Marketing Association of North America (SMANA) in partnership with the International Social Marketing Association (iSMA) and is a place for professionals to share:
- Career opportunities
- Tools and resources
- Upcoming events
- Social marketing news