Our introductory membership rate has expired. As of July 18, current 2016 membership dues are:
Those within the United States, Canada or other locations outside of North America –
- Regular SMANA membership for 12-months is $US55.00
- Student SMANA membership for 12-months is $US30.00
Those within Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean –
- Regular SMANA membership for 12-months is $US5.00
- Student SMANA membership for 12-months is $US3.00
When signing up as a student member please provide the name of your college or university, your degree program and your academic advisor’s name.
For just an additional $US5.00 over the iSMA rate you get membership in SMANA, along with iSMA. A portion of your SMANA dues are shared with iSMA.
To join SMANA now, there are currently 2 options:
- Send a check, made out to SMANA, to 736 North Oakland Street, Arlington, VA 22203
- E-mail email@example.com or fill out this interest form and we will send an electronic invoice from Square allowing you to pay by credit card or check.
We will soon have an online payment system through this website.
We are currently building out our committee structure. Please email us if you are interested in helping with any of these items:
- External affairs’ committee (for example member communications, branding, marketing SMANA, conference exhibits, website, articles, fundraising, etc.).
- Programs committee (for example ask an expert online events, listserv, survey of profession, advocacy, member profiles, job board, local networking events, etc.).
- Become SMANA’s first intern. Learn more here.
Read our return policy here.