Meet SMANA’s Officers and Board of Directors
SMANA’s officers and board of directors work to provide you with opportunities to grow as a behavior change agent. See full bios here.
These officers serve a 1-year term from January to December. Read our board officer job descriptions.
- President: Sandra Paredes, Westat, U.S.
- Vice-President: Brian Biroscak, Community Health Center, U.S.
- Secretary: Anthony Panzera, Svelo Advisors LLC, U.S.
- Treasurer: Kelley Dennings, Center for Biological Diversity, U.S.
Board of Directors Per Geography Represented
- Jay Kassirer with Cullbridge Marketing and Communications
- Dulce Espelosin Aguilar with Rare
- Brian Biroscak with Community Health Center
- Amy Cabaniss with Southern Connecticut State University and University of Rhode Island
- Anthony Panzera with Svelo Advisors
- Catalina Garcia with AB InBev
- Kelley Dennings with Center for Biological Diversity
- Sandra Paredes with Westat
- Tracey Haldeman with Pinnacle Communications Resource Co.
- 4 vacant positions
Do you have what it takes to be on the SMANA board of directors? Read our Board Member Expectations and Responsibilities Policy here. Consider nominating yourself for an open position here. Nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, as needed.