Meet SMANA’s Officers and Board of Directors
SMANA’s officers and board of directors work to provide you with opportunities to grow as a behavior change agent. See full bios.
These officers serve a 1-year term from January to December. Read our board officer job descriptions.
- President: Emily Patterson, Bee Measure, U.S.
- Vice-President/President-Elect: Tina Robinette, FHI 360 and Social Marketing Quarterly (SMQ), U.S.
- Secretary: Anthony Panzera, Svelo Advisors LLC, U.S.
- Treasurer: Kelley Dennings, Center for Biological Diversity, U.S.
- Past-President: Sandra Paredes, Westat, U.S.
Board of Directors Per Geography Represented
- 2 vacant positions
- Kristin Jones with Healthy Caribbean Coalition and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Barbados
- Dulce Espelosin Aguilar with Rare
- Brian Biroscak with Community Health Center
- Nancy Lee with Pacific Northwest Social Marketing Association
- Amy Cabaniss with Southern Connecticut State University and University of Rhode Island
- Anthony Panzera with Svelo Advisors
- Catalina Garcia with AB InBev
- Emily Patterson with Bee Measure
- Kelley Dennings with Center for Biological Diversity
- Lani Steffens with Fairfax County Health Department
- Sandra Paredes with Westat
- Tina Robinette with FHI 360 and Social Marketing Quarterly (SMQ)
- Tracey Haldeman with Pinnacle Communications Resource Co.
- 1 vacant position
Do you have what it takes to be on the SMANA board of directors? Read our Board Member Expectations and Responsibilities Policy.
Nominations are now open for 2021 seats and will be accepted through August 31 for an open election beginning in October.
All board members must complete a conflict of interest policy.