Meet SMANA’s Officers and Board of Directors
SMANA’s officers and board of directors work to provide you with opportunities to grow as a behavior change agent. See full bios here.
These officers serve a 1-year term from January to December.
- President: Kelley Dennings, Action Research and the University of South Florida, U.S.
- Vice-President: Brian Biroscak, Yale University, U.S.
- Secretary: Vacant
- Treasurer: Abigail Fredenburg, Ketchum, U.S.
Board of Directors Per Geography Represented
- Jay Kassirer with Cullbridge Marketing and Communications
- Jim Mintz with Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing
- Alleyne Regis with PCI Media Impact
- + 1 vacant position
- Dulce Espelosin Aguilar with Rare
- Tessa Swigart with the National Institute of Public Health in Mexico
- Abigail Fredenburg with Ketchum
- Andrew Lentini with the University of Georgia
- Karyn Madore with JSI
- Kelley Dennings with Action Research
- Laura Warner with the University of Florida
- + 1 vacant At-large position
Do you have what it takes to be on the SMANA board of directors? Read our Board Member Expectations and Responsibilities Policy here. Consider nominating yourself for an open position here. Nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, as needed.