Meet SMANA’s Officers and Board of Directors
SMANA’s officers and board of directors work to provide you with opportunities to grow as a behavior change agent. See full bios here.
These officers serve a 1-year term from January to December. Read our board officer job descriptions.
- President: Kelley Dennings, Action Research, U.S.
- President-elect: Sandra Paredes, Westat, U.S.
- Vice-President: Brian Biroscak, Yale University, U.S.
- Secretary: Vacant
- Treasurer: Vacant
Board of Directors Per Geography Represented
- Jay Kassirer with Cullbridge Marketing and Communications
- Jim Mintz with Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing
- Dulce Espelosin Aguilar with Rare
- Abigail Fredenburg with Crosscut Strategies
- Amy Cabaniss with Southern Connecticut State University and University of Rhode Island
- Brooke Sadowsky with brooke’s2cents
- Catalina Garcia with AB InBev
- Karyn Madore with JSI
- Kelley Dennings with Action Research
- Meghan Kelly with GreenMotivate
- Sandra Paredes, Westat
- Tracey Halderman with Pinnacle Communications Resource Co.
Do you have what it takes to be on the SMANA board of directors? Read our Board Member Expectations and Responsibilities Policy here. Consider nominating yourself for an open position here. Nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, as needed.