- Tampa, FL – June 29-30, 2018. The Social Marketing Conference coordinated by the University of South Florida.
- Burlington, VT – July 17, 2018. Register here.
- Omaha, NE – July 19, 2018. Register here.
- New York, NY – July 26, 2018. Register here.
- Washington, DC – October 10, 2018. Save the date! Join us at our inaugural day-long Metro DC regional conference for social and behavior change agents working in health, environment and public safety in partnership with the Behavior, Energy and Climate Change Conference.
In 2017 we held multiple networking events across the United States to meet and learn from fellow change agent colleagues. See some of the highlights here.
Hear what others are saying about these events:
“The stories were fascinating – it’s a whole area I’d never considered as a part of social marketing. Thanks so much for putting it all together, and I look forward to future events.” Steve K, Washington, DC.
“Good amount of networking time. Informative, valuable and thought provoking presentation. Well Done!” Sally M, Alexandria, VA
Registration is now open for the 2018 USF Social Marketing Conference. It is the 25th anniversary so the organizers hope to make this conference the best ever and very much appreciate your support, as always!
WEBINARS/ASK THE EXPERT
Free Webinar: Recap of all social and behavior change concepts
Thursday, October 4, 2018 – The next webinar in the series, presented by the Partnership for Food Safety Education in conjunction with the Social Marketing Association of North America, will be a panel discussion with all past speakers. CEUs available from CDR, NEHA and NBPHE for the CPH. Check back soon for a registration link.
Recordings of the first two webinars about social marketing and behavioral economics are available at http://www.fightbac.org/events.
The International Social Marketing Association (iSMA) webinar series provides timely, widely relevant and ‘newsworthy’ information on evidence-based social marketing advances and resources worldwide. Learn more here.
Get involved with building SMANA by joining a committee.
Join the Social Marketing Listserv.