October 10, 2018
Inaugural D.C. Forum: Leveraging the Intersections – Bringing together social issues, perspectives, and change agents to unlock today’s challenges
Join SMANA, in partnership with the Behavior, Energy and Climate Change (BECC) conference, for a day-long event involving multiple keynotes, panel discussions, concurrent sessions, case study presentations, lightning talks, small group breakout discussions and a networking happy hour event. Hear from experts and peers across behavior change disciplines and topic areas. The forum will be held at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill (400 New Jersey Ave NW).
Your forum registration will include admittance to the last day of the BECC conference. Learn more about BECC here.
Seating is limited at this forum. Register by August 24, 2018 to receive our early bird incentive. All EventBrite processing fees will be paid by SMANA prior to this date. After this date, attendees will be required to pay the ~10% service charge. Students that register for the forum will also receive a one-year membership with SMANA. Refunds will not be available, but your registration can be transferred to a colleague by contacting SMANA, if you are unable to attend.
Call for proposals due by August 10
- 7:30-8:30am – Registration
- 8:30-10:00am – BECC Concurrent Sessions
- 10:00-10:30am – BECC Break
- 10:30-noon – BECC Closing Plenary
- Noon-1:00pm – Lunch on your own. Union Station has multiple lunch options and is a 7 minute walk from the hotel.
- 1:00-2:30pm – SMANA Inaugural DC Forum welcome, keynote, panel discussion
- 2:30-3:30pm – Case study presentations
- 3:30-4:00pm – Break
- 4:00-4:30pm – Lightning presentations
- 4:30-5:15pm – Small group topic specific breakout discussions
- 5:15-5:30pm – Closing
- 6:00-7:30pm – Offsite Happy Hour