Join the membership organization that advances behavior change for social good!
Take advantage of these member-exclusive benefits…
- Access to SMANA webinars & Ask-the-Expert sessions
- A free subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, Social Marketing Quarterly (valued at $71/year)
- Exclusive membership to SMANA’s LinkedIn group and corresponding jobs board
- Automatic membership in the International Social Marketing Association (iSMA), including its excellent webinar series (valued at $50/webinar)
- Guaranteed admission to regional networking events
- Discounts on conferences, online seminars, & more. See member’s only portal for codes.
- Expanded SMANA members-only newsletter (quarterly)
- Support of the social marketing listserv
The Social Marketing Association of North America (SMANA) is a membership organization serving the professional needs of behavior change agents in Canada, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and the United States.
Current annual membership dues vary by region. A portion of your SMANA dues are shared with iSMA. Renewing members in the U.S. and Canada receive a 10% discount. The renewal must be consecutive years and within one month of membership expiration.
Those within the United States, Canada or other locations outside of North America:
- Regular membership: $US 55.00
- Student membership: $US 30.00
Those within Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean:
- Regular membership: $US 5.00
- Student membership: $US 3.00
For details on how to renew your membership via this website click here.
You will be directed to a PayPal portal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account to renew using a credit card. You can login as a “guest”.