Join the membership organization that advances behavior change for social good!
Take advantage of these member-exclusive benefits…
- Access to SMANA webinars & Ask-the-Expert sessions
- A free subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, Social Marketing Quarterly (valued at $71/year)
- Exclusive membership to SMANA’s LinkedIn group and corresponding jobs board
- Automatic membership in the International Social Marketing Association (iSMA), including its excellent webinar series (valued at $50/webinar)
- Guaranteed admission to regional networking events
- Discounts on conferences, online seminars, & more. See member’s only portal for codes.
- Expanded SMANA members-only newsletter
- Support of the social marketing listserv
The Social Marketing Association of North America (SMANA) is a membership organization serving the professional needs of behavior change agents in Canada, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and the United States.
Current annual membership dues vary by region. A portion of your SMANA dues are shared with iSMA. Renewing members in the U.S. and Canada can receive a 10% discount code. The renewal must be consecutive years and within one month of membership expiration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code.
Those within the United States, Canada or other locations outside of North America:
- Regular membership: $US 55.00
- Student membership: $US 30.00
- Organizational membership (up to 5 people): $US 275.00
Those within Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean:
- Regular and student memberships: $US 5.00